· Remove and refit gearbox at our workshop
· Remove and refit clutch
· Inspect crankshaft rear oil seal
· Supply genuine MINI clutch cover, clutch plate and clutch bearing
· Supply genuine MINI clutch cover replacement bolts
· Bleed clutch slave cylinder
· Courtesy MINI available
Optional Related Services
We recommend replacing the rear main oil seal while the gearbox is out and the clutch is off. This seal sits around the crank behind the flywheel and often leaks engine oil over time, sometimes the leaking oil can get onto the clutch plate / cover surface causing premature clutch slip and eventual failure.
· We can fit a genuine MINI replacement crankshaft oil seal while the clutch is off, tick option above
As part of the clutch replacement procedure we have to remove the front sub frame, if your front bushes are worn this is the ideal time to upgrade your wishbone bushes to new Superflex poly urethane bushes saving you £125.40 over the regular replacement price.
· Remove and fit new Superflex front wishbone bushes, tick option above