A high temperature brake fluid with an extremely high dry boiling point of at least 310°C, providing exceptional resistance to vapour locking and good compressibility for improved brake feel. Extended performance DOT 4 formulation suitable for high performance road cars, track day and competition use.
Use as received for racing and high performance braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced. Extended performance DOT 4 formulation suitable for high performance road cars, track day and competition use.
- Dry boiling point of above 310°C in comparison to the 230°C required for standard DOT 4 fluids
- Has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions
- Robust against water absorption, improving resistance to vapour lock
- Compatible with DOT 3 & 5.1 brake fluids
- Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point: Above 310°C
- Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point: Above 194°C
- FMVSS 116: DOT 4
- SAE Viscosity Grade: J1703, J1704