If you've just bought your MINI you might want us to perform this Inspection and report to you what repairs you might need to budget for in the future
- Inspect tyre condition, measure tread depth and check and adjust tyre pressures.
- Check entire vehicle for leaks (engine, transmission, power steering, fuel lines, brake lines etc.).
- Check CV joint boots for damage or leaks.
- Check condition, position and mounting of exhaust system.
- Check struts and shock absorbers for leaks.
- Check suspention bushes and ball joints for excess play.
- Check overall thickness of front and rear brake pads and examine brake disc surface and thickness.
- Check condition of hard brake lines for corrosion and flexible lines for rubber perishing, rubbing and leaks.
- Check entire body for rust and corrosion.
- Check engine coolant system for leaks, check level and test antifreeze protection level.
- Check windshield washer fluid level.
- Check operation of: headlights, foglights, parking lights, reverse lights, indicators, hazard lights, brake lights, number plate lights, interior lights.
- Check for dashboard warning lights and read fault codes if necessary.
- Check operation of horn.
- Check wipers and widshield washer system.
- Check condition and function of seat belts.
- Check operation of converrtible top (if applicable).
- Reset service interval display.
If you wish we can also perform a engine healthcheck which includes performing a leakdown and running your mINI on our Mustang dyno 3 times, for a total cost just tick the box in the optional extras